End of Contract Information
Here is our guide to what you need to do at the end of your contract. Most of it is common sense, but it does provide a handy check-list to ensure that the handover is as smooth and straightforward for you as possible.
The vehicle should:
- Be legal and roadworthy
- Be free from damage, in line with the BVRLA guide
- Have a current MOT
- Include all of the equipment that was originally supplied with it (spare tyre, tow-bar, any tools, etc.)
- Be accompanied by keys, including spare keys
- Have been serviced in line with the manufacturer’s requirements
- Have its fully stamped service book and any manuals
- Be clean and emptied of any personal effects
Thank you very much!